Replaced window motor, still doesn't work

fodo91ls

So I thought my window motor had gone out.
I replaced it and it's still not working.
It's the front driver side window.

Once I replaced it I tried rolling it up but all I got was this clicking noise sounding like it was coming from under the dash.
I checked all my fuses and they're good.
All the windows and window relay fuses.

Now my front two windows don't get any signal from the driver side buttons.
Passenger still rolls down if you use the button on that side.
Driver side I get nothing, not even the clicking noise.

What I'm asking is why are the front two windows not getting any signal from the driver side buttons?
And what the hell was the clicking noise when I tried to roll down the driver side window?

macdman

i have the same problem on the passenger side but minus the clicking. i gutted it and the motor works fine and everything but nothing works and idk what to do

fodo91ls

Yeah, replaced everything.
Don't know what it is.
I will check the wires and ground though.

Or just might take it to a electrical shop and let them do that

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
what about the drivers side switch itself, did you replace that. cause it might be something that simple

fodo91ls

Yeah it's auto down.

I know it's not the switch it's self.
I know it's not even the motor really.

It's something in the wires because when the window stopped working I was hitting the switch and hearing a clicking noise from under the dash.

I mean it might be the switch too, but there's something else that's making it not work.
I hate electrical.

devin_name

Have you found a solution yet? My GF's car does the exact same thing. We checked the motor and the switch... all good... can't find where a loose ground or connection could be... and all fuses look good. Is there a relay that is hidden or something?