Replacement seats

Evul9

Hey guys,
My drivers seat has a tear (bad one) on the bottom part, and the previous owner put duck tape all over it, and then put on some hideous covers on the seats. My question is, should I have the seat fixed by someone or would it be more cost efficient to just get different seats? I have no idea how much it would be to get the seat fixed, so if anyone has an idea that would be appreciated. Also, would somebody recommend some seats that are OEMish that are fairly cheap? Thanks

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll be cheaper to just get some other OEM seats. Easiest would be to just get seats from another Integra, but people swap seats from S2000s, RSX's, Civics, Del Sols, those would of course require changing the sliders/brackets/base (Idk what to call them? lol).

Or you could re-wrap the seats you have now with something like Bride or Recaro fabric, but that would cost way more than just swapping seats from another car.

Evul9

Thanks! I will go to a couple of junkyards sometime soon and have a look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Take the fabric off the passenger side of a good seat (driver's side is always ripped, passenger side is usually like new). You can swap just the fabric. Make sure it's the same pattern.

I've been doing this to all Hondas/Acuras that I buy. Just did an Accord and an EK. I've done an EF and an EG.