Replacing A/C compressor + belt

xian

So I bought my 95 LS with a broken A/C compressor, and the previous owner had taken the belt off. Now, I got one and I'm trying to install it, but I can't get the belt on. This part is in the way..

http://i.imgur.com/nXenm.jpg

What is it, and how do I get it off?

BankiBoi

Step one loosen the nut at the bottom of the power steering. Unbolted the PS from the head, belt come off.

Step 2 . There's a nut that needs to be loosened as well its a 10m that is keeping a lever that hold the wheel or wtf its called to the AC belt up and tight right below the PS it should be at an angle where you need extension. Loosen that

Step 3. Where that wheel thing is right below it there's a 12m nut you have to loosen to make that fall down and once you do AC belt comes off pulley. Repeat process to put back together. Sorry no pictures

Posted by Thunderbolt using tapatalk

xian

Step one loosen the nut at the bottom of the power steering. Unbolted the PS from the head, belt come off.

Step 2 . There's a nut that needs to be loosened as well its a 10m that is keeping a lever that hold the wheel or wtf its called to the AC belt up and tight right below the PS it should be at an angle where you need extension. Loosen that

Step 3. Where that wheel thing is right below it there's a 12m nut you have to loosen to make that fall down and once you do AC belt comes off pulley. Repeat process to put back together. Sorry no pictures

Yeah, I found two bolts that hold it up but had trouble getting them off..

BankiBoi

Use sum muscle its a 14m make sure you loosen that nut below it that's like a screw its 12m