Replacing DD version 2.0

What car would you get given my circumstances.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkDB1

I cannot make up my mind.

I'm tired of car payments and is not really what i need in a car right now... My dad really likes the TL for some reason. I owe about $11K on it and it's worth about $9K.

It has 124K miles+ and I dont really drive it that much because the freaking thing says "PREMIUM UNLEADED FUEL ONLY". So thats 91+ at $5 a gallon.

Only time i use it is if i'm going to let's say the mall, the store, movies, camping etc... or traveling a good distance or when my Integra is dead. Dont get it wrong. That doesnt mean the TL doesnt stay immaculate. I live in a city where i know no one so when i want to go see friends i have to travel an hour. The TL has a ass load of rock chips, 2 shattered fog light lenses and a cracked bumper. So it gets beaten up pretty good.

Now... My dad is going to sell his 2004 Mazda B3000 Sport with 75K miles. For some reason the Mazda trucks hold their value well and sell fast. The KBB is $9K on it. Here's the truck

Now my dad will give me the money from selling the truck in return to letting him have the TL and take over the payments.

The truck is going on craigslist and autotrader in the next 48 hours... Here's what i'm stuck at...

I've somehow become active and I haul people around most of the time I use the TL, I went camping afew weeks ago and realized If i didnt already have a tent at the camp site i would have been fucked since i had no room in the trunk for all our duffle bags, sleeping bags and whatever we brought. and i'm moving in about 2 weeks and intend on getting a dog. So a mid size SUV or a station wagon has peaked my interest. But i could not help but wonder all over the place.

Here's the list of car's i'm stuck on... Gas prices are high but, all but 1 of the cars i'm looking at can take 87 octane so i'm hoping it wont be too different then having the TL with it's 91 octane only.

1: 1993 Acura Integra GSR in Aztec Green pearl. It's listed for $6500obo. It's minty fresh with 119K miles... I always wanted a G2 GSR. But i will be tempted to mod it and it will have to be parked outside at all times and lacks leg room for rear passengers.

2: 1999 Cadillac Seville STS in triple black. Listed for $6900. It looks immaculate with 119k miles w/ full leather and all that stuff... My first car was a cadillac seville and i always took these into concideration.

3: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V8. A nice gold with black leather with 99K miles w/ full leather, power everything etc...... A SUV would be alittle suitable for me as i wont be tempted to mod it and wont care if it gets all dinged up or scratched up and I can haul my fat friends/family in it with all our shit.

4: 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4. Green over tan with 83K miles listed for $6,995 leather and everything... Again same said as above. this one has a exhaust :p

5: 1998 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. Black over tan with 81K miles listed for $6800obo. Leather and everything... V6.

6: 1999 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. Black over black with 130K miles listed for $4500. Cloth seats, sunroof, power everything, DVD player...

Winki

Undercover mod
i say caddy or a pathfinder besides the teg which really doesnt meet what yuor looking for which gets better gas mileage?

heykosal

Angkorian
Dude the DB2 or the black Pathfinder. You're selling the TL complaining about the gas prices and considering three different V8 gas guzzlers? wtf?

The Jeep isn't all that big inside(have you ever sat in the back?) the teg probably rivals the Jeep in rear legroom and cargo capacity. And the Chevy is well....a Chevy. Its gonna punish gas. Better than Ford but I think the Nissan would do you best. But the teg gets my vote.

Plus the GSR is an awesome find. Beautiful.

Last edited: