replacing knock sensor

Spody02

Name: Cody
ok, so i'm trying to replace my knock sensor with removing as little as possible

why you may ask?

i'm lazy lol

has anyone done this without like removing your intake mani

i need to know what angle you went in

:D

Spody02

not gonna lie i tho about get out my hoist, undoing a few things pull the motor or drop it down til i could get to easy and do it lol

Spody02

if this was a "what intake will get my an extra 300 hp" thread you noobs would be all over it!!!!!

mirrorimg

Getting a new intake is more common than replacing the knock sensor. Im sure you would be done with it if you actually tried to do it instead of waiting for people to tell you how.

Spody02

i know how to do it, i just dont want to, i'm just hoping someone has a crazy secert that will only take me 5 mins to do it

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Why is anyone going to help this baby who starts crying after 6 hours no reply? Give it a few days. We're not your online consultation service! You didn't enter your credit card number to join the site, did you? There's no obligation for anyone to help you so stop it with the tempter tantrum.

I say BAN.

Never heard of a knock sensor going bad anyway...

Spody02

FUCK YOU!

i'm sure i have helped over 1000 more people then you have in your life...
know more about cars then you, sooo suck my dick

heykosal

Angkorian
know more about cars then you, sooo suck my dick
definitely not true dude...just because he hasn't been around as long as you, nor can he claim nearly the same post count as you can, 99% of his posts have been incredibly knowledgable and very helpful, as opposed to a good amount of your posts being either in the Lounge or pointless as shit like what I'm quoting here.

Last edited: