Replacing L/R fender, hood and bumper

Doublesix

Good afternoon,
I have a 1998 Integra left to me by my son "actually he just left it in the back yard when he went to Florida :) " After 5 years I decided to fix it up and use it for work. First it has a bodykit from hell and back :) so decided to replace L/R fenders, hood and bumper. I found a fresh (not a part missing yet) parting out 1994 Integra right in the neighborhood. My question is: can I use the 1994 fenders, hood and bumper on my 1998? Thanks for any feed back.

racerguy06

You can use the hood and fenders without a problem. if you use the bumper you will have to change the keadlights and cormer lights that match the bumper.

Doublesix

Thanks for the feedback mohawk42s, I actually bought the 94 for $400.00. Getting it towed to my back yard, gonna be swapping out parts from it to mine :)

Doublesix

Thanks racerguy06, looks like I have all that stuff on the parts car. Gonna get the tow guy and bring that bad boy home :) I'll be dropping in to ask questions as I go along ;)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Surprised no one has said it yet but even though some say they like the 94-97 fronts, generally its considered a downgrade and its usually desireable to 'upgrade' to the 98 fronts for most. 98 models got an updated facelift with a bit better aero and little more aggressive/updated look.