Resurrecting dc4 project

modflip

I picked up this integra from a guy that does not know much about cars. Since I need a DD, this DC4 needs a makeover.

First pic I took when I got it.

Problems:
Bodykits all around including fenders
Horrible fiberglass hood
Bad paint job
Too many holes on the trunk for putting different kinds of wing.
Interior is bad
Big A** muffler and custom exhaust.
Transmission shows signs of need of replacement
And last but not the least Altezza Taillights
Or Probably more.

modflip

Took out the altezza taillights and spray painted with VHT transparent red for restoring faded taillights.

Before

After

Jabes

poor integra, how much did you pay for that? I wouldve had to have pablo pay me to take that lol good luck with the dericing

modflip

poor integra, how much did you pay for that? I wouldve had to have pablo pay me to take that lol good luck with the dericing
Thanks. Not much I paid for it..:thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.
What's the plan with the trunk? Are you gonna put an OEM spoiler, maybe a Type-R on, or go wingless and fill the holes in?

I'l be subscribing to this thread. Hopefully it'll be a clean DC4 in the end. Good luck, modflip. :thumbup:

modflip

What's the plan with the trunk? Are you gonna put an OEM spoiler, maybe a Type-R on, or go wingless and fill the holes in?

I'l be subscribing to this thread. Hopefully it'll be a clean DC4 in the end. Good luck, modflip. :thumbup:
Thanks, It will be wingless and holes will be covered..

YoIzzy

good luck man im currently in the process of restoring my abused integra its a pain in the ass btw lol

modflip

Thank you everyone.
I've just replaced the hood with stock ones and waiting for replacement muffler. Will post pics when I can..

mangchu

Good luck with this project! I <3 de-ricing. It's funny imagining the owner being like "This is a good decision!" with every mod they decided on.

modflip

Have not been posting updates..Still in the process of getting it smogged..I recently installed a complete Header, cat converter and exhaust system. Previous owner really f*@$k this integra up..I am still eager to get it completed and get this DD on the way...Hope to pass smog...