Return of the NSX???

WAR 178

Premium User
The Nsx, Supra, and rx7 were going to be produced 1 more time according to the companies... but everybody has been waiting.

pinkley

b@115D33p
The concept is kinda cool looking. I think that if it does happen it will probably be a pretty penny!

michaelz

The Nsx, Supra, and rx7 were going to be produced 1 more time according to the companies... but everybody has been waiting.
The makers are lying. Supra and the RX7 are gone for good I'd say and the NSX was canned by Honda even though they already had a working prototype that was undergoing testing. Should have heard that thing roar. V10 VTEC *fap* I had a video of it on youtube but my account got deleted thanks to copyrights and all that. Will try and upload it again somewhere when i find it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
they already made the rx7 again.. its called an rx8 :lol: i do hear they're having a fuel efficient rx9 in the making. I know, hard to believe

purpl3ran93r

Even though the thought of having 21st century JDM legends is kind of cool, I personally think it's a negative, and here is why: I believe the fact that there will no longer be Supras, NSX, RX-7s on the road kind of adds a mystic affect to them kind of like trying to find a unicorn. If we do have 2011 Supras and RX-7s then most people would rather buy them than and look at a Supra as an ordinary Toyota. IDK if this makes any sense, but in short the new NSX, RX-7, and Supras will hurt there reputation and they might as well be a little civic.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Even though the thought of having 21st century JDM legends is kind of cool, I personally think it's a negative, and here is why: I believe the fact that there will no longer be Supras, NSX, RX-7s on the road kind of adds a mystic affect to them kind of like trying to find a unicorn. If we do have 2011 Supras and RX-7s then most people would rather buy them than and look at a Supra as an ordinary Toyota. IDK if this makes any sense, but in short the new NSX, RX-7, and Supras will hurt there reputation and they might as well be a little civic.
I can agree, yet disagree. Yes everyone will kind of lose focus on the older gen of the 3 if new models came out but it would be FAR from digressing it to the reputation of a civic. i mean come on. the reason why everyone has a civic is because they are cheap as hell and easy to find/fix up. The Supras, RX7s, and NSXs, will yes, degrade in value a tad, but no where near that bad. one difference will be the civic has been produced from the beginning, the 3 in question have since been halted and people are looking for a newer release for sentimental sake.

The 3 models will still be a rarity in the tuner community. .02

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The NSX was perfect how it was. If they bring it back they will ruin it. Basically make it an unaffordable super car, something similar to the LF-A. The NSX is Aryton Senna's car, try topping that.

WAR 178

Premium User
RX9? that must be whats in the new commercials... you catch a quick glimpse of the front of some prototype that looks like a new RX7.......