Revline

Winki

Undercover mod
Well I was down at the shop the other day... and i though "hey maybe CI would like some pictures?"

So i took some.... not good photos but pictures none the less to let every one see our KC shop
good day to take pictures every car in the shop at the time (not counting the parking lot) but one were all turbo cars. the one that is not Turbo is the white Integra which is getting a fully built B20 vtec. :lol:
The Owner

Coffee table

1700$ liberty case

Customer with topmount

The 800hp civic

Customer getting motor built

The NA teg

customer mid 200s turbo CRX

The ugly silver/primer car and my buddys DD

and some more random shots

Would like to hear what people think of our local shop

enjoy :D

Last edited:

Spody02

Name: Cody
i bet that crx hauls
weighing about nothing
looks like a good shop
i would take my car there

Winki

Undercover mod
lol... sorry. i just walk around with the camera on the phone. when i take my time they turn out a better these were just quick shots lol. comment on the shop not the pictures

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:lol: its only 2.0 megapixle

i think
Is it an actual camera, or a camera phone? My enV takes better pics than that. Lol! It's all good though. Funny, your shop is called Revline. My shop is called Raceline.

Winki

Undercover mod
camera cell phone. i dont really take my time with pictures just take them as im walking lol

and yeah some times he will awnser the phone and say Revlon motorsports lol

patrick4588

Integra God
were you shaking the phone like you were jerking off? i mean jeez. shop looks pimp though, lots of badass parts in stock. i hate shops that can only "order" things and dont stock any parts.