RHD for my DA

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I'm looking for a rhd conversion for my 1990 Integra. I've tried searching but can't find anything anyone know where I can pick on up at?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Why do you want to do this?

It's a pain in the ass to convert all of the pedals, steering assembly, shifter and linkage, dash, etc. into RHD...........and all just to make the car even more of a pain in the ass to drive. Considering your on the wrong side for toll booths and drive thoughs, you can't see around another car at all to pass someone and tons of other things that just make it an overall pain to deal with.

It's a pain in the ass to convert all of the pedals, steering assembly, shifter and linkage, dash, etc. into RHD...........and all just to make the car even more of a pain in the ass to drive. Considering your on the wrong side for toll booths and drive thoughs, you can't see around another car at all to pass someone and tons of other things that just make it an overall pain to deal with.
because its SO JDM:roll:
Dont get me wrong, Id like to have a RHD Integra for the whoa factor. I agree with you, its not as practical as we might tell ourselves. Especially if you are like me and like the drive thru rather than going in...
And I personally wouldnt do a G2 conversion...Id just find an XSi. I realize that they are uber rare...but the searching seems to be time well spent rather than have to do all the tasks involved with a RHD conversion.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White

Reason why is because I have yet to see a gen 2 rhd conversion in my area. And I'm not worried about drive throughs and stuff the car is my weekend car, and that's only during the spring and summer.