RHD Front Clip?

milano_red

So here is my situation, The guy I bought my car from just called me and said he bought an eg hatch shell and is lookin for a GSR swap. So in his quest he found a whole RHD front clip for an Integra that he wants to import for the swap.

He said that if he imported the front clip (about 3000 to his door) that he would sell me the whole conversion minus the swap for 800-1000 bucks. Sounds like a good deal to me. But my main concern is would it be a huge process to convert to RHD? I don't really like the JDM front as much as the USDM but I would love to have a RHD teggy.What do you guys think?

mohawk42s

i found a RHD kit for 500 +250 shipping...

search the net for a better price then talk to him to work out a better deal

milano_red

Anyone else?

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

milano_red

it is a huge process. Think of all the wiring, welding and cutting involved
Oh yea i thought something like that, but it sounds like a good deal even if i re-sell it.

if you dont want it, I'll take it
What is it you would want? If i think I can make some money I might do it. But i would love to have rhd with the usdm front

built_ls

i"ll tke the whole clip. but if you want the right hand drive than I will gladly take the jdm front

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I kinda want to do this with another car. buy a beater, drop it to the floor, and swap the front clip - balling

milano_red

Yea that's a choice but i really don't need another car. And i don't know how serious this guy really is.

phatintegra

Banned
JDM front, Full RHD minus the Rack and pinion. Your looking to pay roughly around $1,500 give or take. Rack and pinion is another $500-$600 alone.

Last edited:

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
it is a pretty good deal, A buddy of mine did it in his del sol, and he said he would never EVER do it again lol.

If this car is your second/project car and you have a daily, and you also know a good bit about cutting/welding/wiring, then go for it. Just know it is a major pain in the ass and there will be lots of cussing, blood, and thrown tools lol

Buy some beer! it helps.

milano_red

Haha. It's not really a project yet, but i do have my truck I've been driving, I think i might just buy it and sell everything but the jdm front. But then I dont know if ill make any money back