Rhd itr

foorplaydc2

so long story short yall saw my ukdm itr build which i parted out some parts went thanks to the people of club integra and now i bought BABE my dream car 96 Jspec itr bought it as a shell paid 3500 for it with no front seats suspension or swap i stayed with my recaro srd confetti that i already had. little story behind my type r was brought in to the us by greg from jdmspeedworx and shorsh from gspeed. as far as mods i want to add ukdm tail lights rear bumper and rear fog also want mugen gen 1 wing will be going with mugen m7's itr optional side skirts and rear valances also adding power folding mirrors and hid head lights, interior wise stock jdm type r back seat thats the mintist ive ever seen but want the type rx black with yellow stitchin recaro srd confetti's 30th anniversary edition have the 98 spec srs mom steering wheel gonna run a gather carbon faux radio and probably gonna get takata harness. but heres some pics ill update the thread as i go along.

before i had it

and present pictures

and a fish bowl pick lol i have all the carpet and what not will be putting that together sometime this week and taking a picture

Last edited:

foorplaydc2

so little update although still havent started messing with it gonna be doing a k24 swap was originally gonna put another itr b18c swap in it but they are far to over priced imo so decided to go k ill be posting pics up once i start getting the shell k ready

DC2MAN1119

Nice. I look for rhd integra shells every week.

96GreenDB

Nice find, the first pic I see Julian Cordovas sweet civic before its newest makeover. Wicked clean car. Can't wait to see your progress with that.

foorplaydc2

new wheels real ssr professor sp1 wrapped in nitto neogeo bought them for 350 only missing one center cap heres some pics test fitting