Rice?

00DC2TW

You're both right. They did used to dismantle them and ship em over like that, and Yes, as of now, Canada is pretty much the only way to get it here now.

What meet is this Nick?
The one that used to be over in DTC at Sonic, then moved to starbucks.

the REAL skyline in this pic next to my teg had just been aquired by this guy, and this was probably in september/october.

Then theres another one that showed up as well, the gunmetal one. Didn't get a picture of the orange r34
Here's a pic:

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Fully functional turbo?? Turbos are supposed to not function all the way...Read the manual that came w/ the turbo. :roll:
Turbo was custom built. They don't make turbos for Legends and that would explain why he only ran 13.1.
The guy talking in the video bought it from the creator (Leo) and sold it to some other guys in Pennsylvania . Right now, the guy speaking in the video (my friend) he is working on a 3.0 V6 Integra that is about to be done.

00DC2TW

Turbo was custom built. They don't make turbos for Legends and that would explain why he only ran 13.1.
The guy talking in the video bought it from the creator (Leo) and sold it to some other guys in Pennsylvania . Right now, the guy speaking in the video (my friend) he is working on a 3.0 V6 Integra that is about to be done.
JDM legends came turbo'd

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Yeah but that's the older ones :lol: But they never made a turbo set for the 2nd gen. legend :cry: I'm thinking about getting a Type 2 Legend coupe for my next car. (If I can find one)

Rice Patrol

Banned
Good evening, sir. I need your friend to step out of the car, I have a good suspicion that he may be DWR, Driving While Riced. I may need to bring my supervisor in a bust this big! I may make Junior Detective from this!

Any more outta you and you're going down town

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Yeah but that's the older ones :lol: But they never made a turbo set for the 2nd gen. legend :cry: I'm thinking about getting a Type 2 Legend coupe for my next car. (If I can find one)
Just to throw this out there...turbos are pretty much universal, you get a manifold made to fit the car and whatever turbo you have laying around...

F. just realized this was a month old...