Rice?

SnowD

Honda cars of Plano sales
Fully functional turbo?? Turbos are supposed to not function all the way...Read the manual that came w/ the turbo. :roll:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
probably can haul ass, but i think it would have been 10000000000x better without the skyline conversion kit and left stock as an acura legend.

but it;s pretty ricey....

JemmieN

not a girl lol
You can still bring skylines to the US
Don't think so...People used to get Skylines in Japan and separate the motor and body then ship it to the US. When it got to the states they put the engine back in the body and register it as a kit car. Gov. found out bout this and they actually took away people's Skylines bc of the emission shit

Prozon

Kris
I'm sure you can ship a skyline "as is" to the U.S, but what it sounds like to me is people were doing that to avoid paying more for the car and the fee's that come with importing an... import.. lol.

HOLY SHIT
fried rice for sure.....
I'm LOVIN' IT! :D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yes rice. Not even a real Skyline. people who do that should be punched IMO. if it were a real Skyline, minus the WIDE wide body kit and dumb vyntl, I would say no rice

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Honestly you shouldn't have to think about whether something is rice or not. It's not something that you "figure out".

RICE.
Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements

The skyline body kit is making his car something it's not, therefore its rice by the definition.

However, if you like it, then thats cool. I think it's well done and deserves some respect but under the definition it is "rice".

rockadilla

thats right.
ugly as hell, didnt even fool me for 1 second tha it was a skyline, how lame do u have to be to try to make a honda/acura a nissan?

00DC2TW

Don't think so...People used to get Skylines in Japan and separate the motor and body then ship it to the US. When it got to the states they put the engine back in the body and register it as a kit car. Gov. found out bout this and they actually took away people's Skylines bc of the emission shit
no, you have them ship the whole car to canada, then you have it registered in canada, then you register in your state, Long drawn out process, but it's possible... I go to a meet every sunday the during the summer's and theres a few r33's and r34's 100% registered and once came just recently, never once had any problem...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
no, you have them ship the whole car to canada, then you have it registered in canada, then you register in your state, Long drawn out process, but it's possible... I go to a meet every sunday the during the summer's and theres a few r33's and r34's 100% registered and once came just recently, never once had any problem...
You're both right. They did used to dismantle them and ship em over like that, and Yes, as of now, Canada is pretty much the only way to get it here now.

What meet is this Nick?

DarkDB1

If that was a 6 speed Type-2 your friend needs to never touch a car again... That thing is horribly ugly.