ricer accord and legend vs integra 4dr rs

94integrarsedan

sorry for posting the same post but that kid will the v6accord wants to race me again for $250 i lost by a car but this time i have sneaky pete nitrous

2000 accord i/h/e and lambo door and other ricer toys
95 acura legend i/h/e and other ricer toys

vs me
94 integra rs sedan
intake ram air
dc sport header 4-1
test pipe
sneaky pete nitrous (50 shot)
back seats removed,jack,spare tire
oem Radiator
oem thermostat
cooler spark plugs
bride steering wheel airbag removed
new radiator cap

all cars are auto ps i really hate both of these kids

JDMB18civic

yea, i would think so, unless they have something that you dont know about

teggy2281

you should beat the other two.especially that you have nos.i beat my friends 2dr v6 acoord before by atleast 2 car lengths.both of us had nos though.but 'im confident that you will win unless they have some shit that you don't know about.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
94integrarsedan said:
so should i be able to win aganist both cars
bench racing sucks. just race him and find out. don't be scared.

SOME ONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS BENCH RACING THREAD

legenddriver

you said a 95 legend with i/h/e. well if thats what that kid is telling you then he is full of it cuz i know for a fact that they dont make headers for legends first gens or second gens. well obx claims to but no one on the legend fourms has tried to get one so that guy is full of shit on that one. not like a header would do much any way. o and by the way not to be a dick but why did you remove the back seat and spare i mean thats not going to help you with any noticeable diffrence plus your in a four door if you were worried bout weight should have went with the coupe instead. and if you put cooler plugs in then your loosing power since your not boosting at all and your only going to run a 50 shot you should have keept the warmer plugs so you could get that little better burn. but just race them for the fun of it and let us know what happens but you should be able to take both of them with the nitrous. good luck and let us know. vid would be great!

Last edited: