rim brand?

DC_Five_Earl

Sorry buddy, but if you post on a public forum, using abbreviations and slang like "rims" instead of wheels, you'll typically get some negative opinions.

Those wheels look out of place. You should sell them. There's 3 things about them that are eye sore:
they're chrome
17"s
belong on a luxary four door, not a coupe.

blak90integra

clean on 17s
Sorry buddy, but if you post on a public forum, using abbreviations and slang like "rims" instead of wheels, you'll typically get some negative opinions.

Those wheels look out of place. You should sell them. There's 3 things about them that are eye sore:
they're chrome
17"s
belong on a luxary four door, not a coupe.
1. Rim is the correct word for what i am asking. rim + tire = wheel. i know the brand of tire i need to know the brand of RIM.
2. maybe you miss read my origional post. I asked if anyone knew what brand of rims I had. I did not ask for anyones opinion on my choice of rims.
3. for anyone out there that might know what brand of RIM this is please help me out.

Rich-PMS

Rim is the out most part of a wheel. A wheel consists of a hub, spokes, and rim.

Go to dictionary.com and see the differance.
"rims" is slang for wheels
like "hoops" is for basketball
or "brew" for a beer
"bone" for a joint
"L" for a blunt

you get the point.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
"L" for a blunt

you get the point.
yesssssss!
when you come onto a forum such as this, where the active posters tend to stay away from the whole idea of ricing a car, you should honestly expect some negative input when you post pictures of some sort of.. Lexani looking wheel on here; whether you're asking for comments on the actual look of the wheel or not is another thing.

I've seen farmers who don't use objects that pointy to pick up hay bales.. those things look like they belong in the hands of some 10th degree black belt/samurai/ninja star throwing guy.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
guess someone doesnt take comments with a grain of salt.

and those are most likely a no name brand wheel

did you look for the birth cirtificate of the wheel on the inside?

didnt ask ur opinion on the look of the wheels but thanks for the possible useful advice nextime keep ur side comments to urself
Why are you getting butt hurt? Coy doesn't like your rims, I have to agree with him. Those things are hideous.
They are on YOUR car, not MINE or Coy's...so in reality what we think about your rims doesn't matter. So quit your bitching.

newkid

the rims dont look that bad. but i would get new ones. go with a 16 and slam that mother f***.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the rims dont look that bad. but i would get new ones. go with a 16 and slam that mother f***.
be careful on what you say about the wheels. he asked where he could find the name, not opinions on it. even though it was mentioned where to look on the first page. i guess he was too bent out of shape about my comment instead of looking on the inner side for he info he was looking for.