Rim help!!!

joeshmoe

So I'm looking for some deep dish rims for my bro inlaws b day. For his da integra any help would be appreciated. Pics if possible.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
How much you looking to spend, what size you want? Rims are thousands of dollars for something nice, lol

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I have XXR 501, they can be bought in 15" or 16" and are available in 8 inch width with a +15 offset. Good for a 3.5 inch dish.

You will have to roll or cut your fenders to have them (or any dished wheel) fit. and tire sizes are also an important area to make sure your set up fits.

Doesnt deep dish usually come with a crazy offset?
Define crazy

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
I have XXR 501, they can be bought in 15" or 16" and are available in 8 inch width with a +15 offset. Good for a 3.5 inch dish.

You will have to roll or cut your fenders to have them (or any dished wheel) fit. and tire sizes are also an important area to make sure your set up fits.

Define crazy
Anything with a 0 offset everytime i have looked for a 3 inch deep dish wheel they always tell me yeah i have that wheel comes in a 0 offset. Mine is a 15 offset right now but i didnt have to cut or roll my fenders

joeshmoe

Define crazy
Do u have a pic and how much? I want 15 on it.

JGvtec

Also xxr 521! I really want to get a set when i get my civic.

On a teg.

Last edited:

joeshmoe

I was thinking 100 bucks a wheel before tires. Basically this is what's going down, my brothers girl called me and asked me to find good rims for his da because that's all he keeps talking about so she is going to buy them for his birthday next month and I know he wants deep ones. So that's where we r at right now.