Rim size help

White_Rabbit

Thank you, now lets hope I can get them. They don't make the reverse lip in 16" rims or do custom colors for them. Trying to work with them and get a custom wheel. So I'll have the only set of red chrome 2piece reverse lip 16" wheels from Jline in existence :) lol.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Thank you, now lets hope I can get them. They don't make the reverse lip in 16" rims or do custom colors for them. Trying to work with them and get a custom wheel. So I'll have the only set of red chrome 2piece reverse lip 16" wheels from Jline in existence :) lol.
If that doesnt work some CCW's would be money too, mirror finish with titanium bolts and lugs

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think going with 8" wide with some 195 tires would look dope.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Fuckin' baller dude! That would be so sick on a white teg. If you wanna run that low of an offset you're gonna have to run some extreme camber though.

Stretched 195's ftw!

White_Rabbit

I usually don't like things so flashy...Like red rims, but I've put a lot of money and time in my build. I've met my power goals and I feel if I want to be I can be flashy, lol.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Hell yeah dude rock that shit! haha

White_Rabbit

So they wouldn't do a custom color for me. Which is gay so I said screw that not paying 2k for rims so I can have an off the shelf wheel. I'm in the works of getting another wheel. I'll let you know what it is if it gets worked out. Don't want to talk about a wheel I want/getting and it falls through again.

A quote from Jeff over at topend usa though. "Damn it Rabbit you have sick but stupid expensive taste" lmao.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
So they wouldn't do a custom color for me. Which is gay so I said screw that not paying 2k for rims so I can have an off the shelf wheel. I'm in the works of getting another wheel. I'll let you know what it is if it gets worked out. Don't want to talk about a wheel I want/getting and it falls through again.

A quote from Jeff over at topend usa though. "Damn it Rabbit you have sick but stupid expensive taste" lmao.
CCW do EET!

Theyll make anything you want

DASYHRD

To the OP,

are you ordering your Jlines online? Whats the going rate for a 16X8 set?

Not to hijack your thread, I am also considering getting a set of Jlines but dont want to mod anything on my fenders.
Just curious with a 16x8 setup, how much offset can I run without doing fender mods?

Last edited: