RIP "blue" v.2.0 (MASSIVE BUILD TO COME)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
camera... i doesn't haz it. (can't find the fuggin thing)

I'll have some pics when it gets home before paint, as long as I can find the damn camera. If I have to, I'll get a new camera, lol.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
well, stuff is legit.

BUT, dude is being kind of a hard ass about the price. doesn't want to budge at all

"The Items" are substantially out of my price range, and I am hoping we can come to a deal, or something. One of the items, I could get right now, as the asking price, though high, is in my budget and right around the going rate, but I would really like to get both. I might just save my money for now :(

I'm gonna talk with the guy a little more and see if I can convince him to take at least 150-200 off. I have cash for him, but its just a lot more than I would like to pay...

I will let the cat out of the bag if I can't get them. If I DO get them, they'll remain a secret (for the most part) until my car's proper return to the scene on the 29th. As I mentioned, only 2 people other than myself and the seller know what these items are...

Rich-PMS

looking forward to seeing more progress pictures!

great build so far!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
The secret is out on G2IC... I'm not getting the stuff. TOO MUCH MONEY, and the guy won't budge on price at all.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
TEASER... reveal to come REALLY soon...

This pic was taken TODAY!
a few of you have seen the "proper" version of this pic. those that have, keep it on the DL for a bit. :)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
rim fixed. went from this:

*note the top spoke, it had a triangular piece of aluminum that was chipped out*
to this:

how it will look when its done, again. (this is not the damaged rim, this is one of the other rims that is almost complete)

not much different than before, but instead of the face of the wheels having that "brushed aluminum look" they now have more of a "cast" look. it looks like a nice raw metallic look, which I love, personally. getting the new tires on them monday, and hopefully installing the wheels on the car again by Wednesday or Thursday.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
ok, I guess I can lift the veil now...

rims (shown above) will likely be on by Thursday...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
On today's agenda:
Finish the wiring on the JDM sidemarkers
Wire up the 3rd brake light
Remove rear wiper, etc.
Detail clean the interior
Repaint OEM front lip
Get car inspected (VA state inspection is about 7 months overdue, lol)
Finish my rims, and get tires mounted/balanced

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I'm not meant to go to this meet :( I'm about to give the fuck up...

bummed and pissed, no fucking bueno...