RIP "blue" v.2.0 (MASSIVE BUILD TO COME)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Restored my JDM 1pcs today :) Came out pretty damn good, if I must say so, myself.

before:

Notice the chipping clear coat and the oxidation going on on the bare spots.

after:

phone pic doesn't do it justice, but it's as clear as glass.

THAT'S BETTER!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Yeah. Helps the look of the car so much. Almost 100% ready for the meet. Just a few things to tidy up.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
wheels on :)

car is a little dirty. Going to get a good hand wash and wax Friday, as well as a full form interior detail cleaning. Going to have this thing looking top tier for the East Coast Honda Meet this weekend.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Looks awesome, just need some blue lug nuts, sickspeed on ebay is cheap and very good quality

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Looks awesome, just need some blue lug nuts, sickspeed on ebay is cheap and very good quality
I used to have blue lug nuts. They were in pretty rough shape, and I wanted to change it up this year. So, I picked up some black lug nuts to see how I liked them.

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
This DA is so nice. Enjoyed going through this thread and seeing it's changes. Very well done man!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
had a small photoshoot yesterday :)

some pics were done with my friend's Sony cam that shoots 14 megapixels, the others were done with my Nikon.

As always, opinions are welcomed :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
car looks perfect, but the lights both headlight and bumper lenses look like they need to be polished

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im not impressed.

shits weak.

ill poop on your moms face.

Glad to see at least one guy does a DA right