RIP short lived DC4.

Chrisma

4 people were in the car, car flipped twice. Everyone walked out without a scratch except for me. (Stiches and staples in my head.)

PS: Anyone in So-Cal looking to buy an AEM short ram? 80$
Installed on car for about a week, not even a scratch on the powdercoat.

Chrisma

4 people were in the car, car flipped twice. Everyone walked out without a scratch except for me. (Stiches and staples in my head.)

PS: Anyone in So-Cal looking to buy an AEM short ram? 80$
Installed on car for about a week, not even a scratch on the powdercoat.

UPDATE: SRI

PS: I'll throw in the license plate border if you wishh.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Damn... that's a real shame bro :(

also where is socal? I may take it off your hands.

Chrisma

Whats the story behind this?
Driving too fast on a freeway ramp with a sharpish turn. Got cut off and completely lost it trying to brake/turn to avoid the dude. Bounced off the sidewalls a couple times & flew into a ditch on the side of the freeway that had no guard rails causing the car to roll.

Nick_C78

Dang, glad you are all ok. Lesson learned right? Save it for the track. or at least autocross. Yeah the guy cut you off, but if you were slower it wouldn't have mattered.

This is a situation where I promote HPDE, autocross and track days. It teaches you car control. Sorry, not picking on you, bu tbe safe out there. We lose too many good people for the thrill of going fast.

Chrisma

Dang, glad you are all ok. Lesson learned right? Save it for the track. or at least autocross. Yeah the guy cut you off, but if you were slower it wouldn't have mattered.

This is a situation where I promote HPDE, autocross and track days. It teaches you car control. Sorry, not picking on you, bu tbe safe out there. We lose too many good people for the thrill of going fast.
Definitely man, I take full responsibility for it even if I got cut off. If I was driving at a slower speed it could have been avoided. I'm more angry at myself for putting my friends in danger than anything.

To everyone out there be careful. Going fast is fun but never forget how dangerous it is. I was already omw back to a really cute girls apt to get laid & still needed my damn speed fix. :(

#NotWorthGuys

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
WOWOWOW! Can't believe you guys are all ok. Although it looks like it held together really well for flipping twice.

I'm guessing everyone had their seatbelt on?

Chrisma

Whats the plan now then? Part it out and get a new car is the obvious suggestion.
I wish I could have parted it out to cover my losses with the tow and everything but I didn't have anywhere to store it. Signed it over to the lot and paid 400$ for the tow. :(

I'm still trying to decide on what my next car shall be.

Chrisma

WOWOWOW! Can't believe you guys are all ok. Although it looks like it held together really well for flipping twice.

I'm guessing everyone had their seatbelt on?
Yeah everyone was strapped in thank god. When my bro told the guys at the lot I was alive they couldn't believe it. They freaked when they heard 4 people walked out.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well good everyone had seat belts on. I'm sure that saved everyones life. I don't think there's much left to part on that car, also don't think I'd even want to see it again after something like that.