RIP Terry Delgado

*DA3*

Rest in Peace
Terry A. Delgado
April 5th, 1991- July 24th, 2011​

In the early hours this morning, my good friend Terry (ktad) passed away in a car accident coming home from the OC.

For those that knew him, knew he had a big heart and stopped at nothing to make sure everyone was happy. He delivered smiles and laughs to everyone around him and he wouldnt hurt anyone. He loved his family as well as his little brother who was so close to him.

His builds were unique as he never rushed them and he worked hard and long hours to buy whatever he wanted. I always loved your coupe and I always loved your S2000. Sorry I never got to get a ride in it but you know I wouldve loved to.

Your best friends Michael, Luis, Robert and Ricardo as well as my self will miss you till it is our turn to meet you in heaven. Look down and watch over us, make sure we are safe, and watch over your family bro.

His civic Before is s2k

Is S2k

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I didn't know him, but I'm sorry about your loss. That's always such a tough thing to have to accept.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
thanks the last to people that saw him was my bro and a friend on friday. He was support to go with me and bro to paintball on saturday but he didnt have money to go. idk why me and my bro didnt pitch in for him if we did he will still be with us right now.
You can't blame yourself for that. You're just going to tear yourself apart inside that way. It was an accident and not you, your brother, or anyone else could have changed the outcome as much as you may want to. If you ever need someone to vent to, I am all ears. Again, sorry about your loss.

*DA3*

You can't blame yourself for that. You're just going to tear yourself apart inside that way. It was an accident and not you, your brother, or anyone else could have changed the outcome as much as you may want to. If you ever need someone to vent to, I am all ears. Again, sorry about your loss.
sorry to hear man. R.I.P...
yeah i know that what all my friends were telling us

thanks man