Riverside meet, whose down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chino32

The adress is 8310 limonite Ave. In the albertsons parking lot
Supposeably they do meets here whose down to roll wit me around 8 or 9 on "SATURDAYS" hit me up wit txt or call 951 261-2462

Tweakydizi

Id be down but i dont have anything to show. Bone stock with crappy paint busted exhaust and cut springs hahaha :whiner:

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
haha. Im Downn Too Bro, But my Engine Starts Smoking up After a short distance drive : p
And Do they even Crack In Riverside?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
damn. Riverside is nearby my city, but i'm too lazy to drive down there. hahahaha. but agreed. i've got nothing extravagant to show. haha

chino32

haha. Im Downn Too Bro, But my Engine Starts Smoking up After a short distance drive : p
And Do they even Crack In Riverside?
u might need a head gasket bro, an ya ya i been to like 3 other meets an it got pretty packed

chino32

damn. Riverside is nearby my city, but i'm too lazy to drive down there. hahahaha. but agreed. i've got nothing extravagant to show. haha
Lol come on i aint got nothin but beat an rims an coil overs an chipped ECU an carbon fiber hood an lighter an stronger axels lol, other than that im stock bro jus come out meet new people u might even mmet sum 1 that has extra parts that they wanna get rid of

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
u might need a head gasket bro, an ya ya i been to like 3 other meets an it got pretty packed
Yup, I Was thinking the same thing.
Well ima have it checked out today :D
And if i do end up going, i'll hit you up. my Homie lives in riverside, and He does nothing But Go Too Meets !
so i'll ask him to go throuu.

chino32

Yup, I Was thinking the same thing.
Well ima have it checked out today :D
And if i do end up going, i'll hit you up. my Homie lives in riverside, and He does nothing But Go Too Meets !
so i'll ask him to go throuu.
ima post a new meet bro this one is way sicker the homie is the one that throws it