rnhib25 i was like.....

rnhib25

ricer all day
hope you guys like it. the paint is OEM Nighthawk Black pearl.

next week its getting color sand and buff/polish.

this...

now im like this...

72Spitfire

Beauty. Very nice. I see a few dents? (both rear qtr panels, middle near doors)Or just glare from camera?

rnhib25

ricer all day
it has little minor dents.

i didnt get much body work done? idk why. im cheap? haha jk but its new paint now much better than before.

Kyle

Looks good. Did you get the dorm jams and under the hood painted?

01TegLuv

Nice! I likw what you did with the stock rims, bronze paint. but you need to get a matching lip kit to go with the front lip, so everythings aligned. looks funny with a big front lip and stock sideskirts and rear bumper. A car's sexiness has much to do with its contours. Nice paint job. though i personally prefer 98+ front, you should do something with grille. Nice nonetheless :)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Damn that looks good! My girls will be devastated that the hello kitty duct tape is gone, haha... Seriously, though...I love it!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Nice! I likw what you did with the stock rims, bronze paint. but you need to get a matching lip kit to go with the front lip, so everythings aligned. looks funny with a big front lip and stock sideskirts and rear bumper. A car's sexiness has much to do with its contours. Nice paint job. though i personally prefer 98+ front, you should do something with grille. Nice nonetheless :)
:roll:

Last edited: