rnhib25's NHBP dc4 progress

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Love the wheel set up. I see your suspension on the first page but how about camber adjusted and fenders rolled for the fitment? Experience any rub on driveways, speedbumps, dips? Any aggressive driving (turns) on stretched tires?

rnhib25

ricer all day
Love the wheel set up. I see your suspension on the first page but how about camber adjusted and fenders rolled for the fitment? Experience any rub on driveways, speedbumps, dips? Any aggressive driving (turns) on stretched tires?
i have rear camber its at about -4.7ish and my fronts are at -3.9 which isnt great haha. i rolled my rears and phonebooked my front fenders. im slammed so i scrape everything esp. on dips driveways and speedbumps. just be extra careful and master your skills.. then you could a pokemon master like me :thumbs up

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Cant bring myself to go that low but i might give it a try sometime. I was just curious if you had to add camber for your fitment at that height or it was simply from lowering but you answered camber. That means i have to use kits if i want to go lower. Ill wait til i get coilovers. I dont even want to ask what your underside looks like. haha How fast do your tires wear on the inside?

rnhib25

ricer all day
I love your teg so much. Kind of the sstyle I want to go with.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
Thanks bro what part of PA you from. I'm from Lancaster.

Cant bring myself to go that low but i might give it a try sometime. I was just curious if you had to add camber for your fitment at that height or it was simply from lowering but you answered camber. That means i have to use kits if i want to go lower. Ill wait til i get coilovers. I dont even want to ask what your underside looks like. haha How fast do your tires wear on the inside?
You don't need camber kits if you have stock wheels. I have wide wheels so I need to add negative camber to fit nice.

Lol I scrape everything. I get my car alignment every so often. No wear just yet.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yea i have 8" +20's on the way. Even with my regular wheels i wore the shit out of my inside because i didnt rotate my wheels when i should have. Theyre flipped now.

Im gonna copy paste your paint and suspension onto my car! lol Fuck it looks so clean ill do it for a while when i go coilover.

rnhib25

ricer all day
black integras, unite!
hell yeah brahh!!

I love the height/stance/camber. Its great!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
thanks dude. i like this stance but i want to go with 195-45-16 with 16x8 et15 that'll be perfect in my book
Yea i have 8" +20's on the way. Even with my regular wheels i wore the s*** out of my inside because i didnt rotate my wheels when i should have. Theyre flipped now.

Im gonna copy paste your paint and suspension onto my car! lol f*** it looks so clean ill do it for a while when i go coilover.
make sure you get an alignment. adjust your toe to 0 or really close and youll be good.