rnhib25's NHBP dc4 progress

rnhib25

ricer all day
I'm getting 16x8 xxr 501 with 205/40/16 tires and raising my car up and def rolling my fenders.

Btw I miss my silver dc

rnhib25

ricer all day
8k HID, 20% tint all over and wingless FTW.

Can't find my charger for the DSLR -____-

Pics with my shitty cell tomorrow

rnhib25

ricer all day
Is your body kit on yet?
Shhhh! That's a secret.

My jdm body kit will be installed soon but for the time being

Im going to pick up a body kit tonight consist of OEM optional sides and rear valance.

My Lamborghini door will also be installed when I put my jdm body kit and jdm blinker fluids

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I'm excited for the lambo hinges :) unless you're actually trying to fit actual lambo doors? which will be super awesome possum

rnhib25

ricer all day
No I'm actually putting Lamborghini doors because hinges isn't jdm OEM for me. Like I said I'm getting whole Lamborghini doors from a Lamborghini and putting in my integra then Im getting a jdm OEM edm ukdm fudm youdm body kit that was from a 2004 dodge neon and installing it witth a 2003 hood from a geo metro into my integra.

Excited I can't wait

Keenooo

awww nice dude! dont forget the hood scoop of a mustang and slap it on the geo metro hood. that shit is HELLA A(africa)DM

rnhib25

ricer all day
Adm are rare. I'm hoping Ivan get a adm hood scoop from a jdm mustang.

I want to drop a k24 from 1995 Honda civic. It's rare I heard they made a limited amount of it.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
d4tz m4d tYte jDM y0 gotta snag me some of those lambo doors myself. all I need is to go to San Francisco to their dealership with a gun and some handsaws

Keenooo

Why don't you just grab the RB26 out of the geo metro? one of a kind dude.

GT-R's dont even have it.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
do00o0o0od i was at my friends shop and he had a V8 from an awdy and he put it in his porch boxer

idk why i put this...

rnhib25

ricer all day
Updates for you guys OMG where do I start

Picked up 98+ oem front end with OEM type R front lip because the Honda is stamped on and and has the brackets on the bottom. Needs paint but I got connections. Also set of OEM headlights clear like ice!

Also Rep optional sides =/

OEM rear valance that needs paint Honda print is also on

The dude didn't know it was OEM lol picked up for cheap !