rockadilla's Infiniti thread :evil:

rockadilla

thats right.
sup, so yeah sold my lovely teggy about 2 weeks ago, and just recently picked up a 04 G35, was trying to find a TL but couldnt find one in my price range that i liked.

its an auto with tiptronic (BOOO!!!) but its all good, gotta get used to not driving a manual :( also gotta get used to well over twice the power of the teggy lol

car will probably not change much until i get it paid off in a year or 2 so this isnt really a build thread, although if i do have some extra money laying around i might do a few things to it. (not sure about the blacked out lights or front grill thing yet) anyways, heres my camera phone pics lol.

tell me what u think :p

speedin

The Transporter
Very nice! Imo id peel the black film off the headlights and tail lights asap, it will look so much cleaner.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I agree with speedin, smoked lights are ehh. Nice car, slap an exhaust on that bitch. The Nissan V6 sounds great with an exahust.

Jeffbel

I saw one with r34 rims it looked amazin. He also had twin tip really deep sounding exhaust

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
When you say skyline you don't think of G35, just like when someone says Nova you don't think of this.

Cripton805

Originally I dont think the Skyline was a sports car. Im talking wayyyyy back. I dont think it was planned and happened later on. The first skylines are forgotten lol
Anyone correct me if Im wrong.

Anyhow. The Skyline 350GT is a great car. Why the diss? There are plenty of people converting their R33 and R34s to RWD. I hear its quite easy. Skylines werent AWD until recent models.