Roll cage!

Cripton805

Chill out kids.

Notify and inform. Maybe he saw this on Ebay. Ebay is a newb killer claiming everything is Jdm amd wrong crap for wrong cars, etc...

I've seen integra tails show fitment for civics and rsx... Ebay can suck on Johnson.
Looks like I was close. lol
Anyway. I don't agree with the treatment of some people on here. Stop being smart asses. :roll:

Don't make CI look bad and admit you were wrong in treating someone unfairly.

FYI though. That roll cage is likely not very good. Are you running 10's to need a roll cage or tracking?
This would not be a very good choice because it's like a bolt on with screws everywhere and I wouldn't trust it's safety.

I would get a shop to custom weld one for me on the car.
You can have plenty of cars, but you only have one life.

LJmLee

When i read this whole thread a Roflsaures rex came into my room and ate my computer...now i have to use my phone:(

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
good job being a cyber bully ;) samurai

i used to think you actually helped me but now i see your a dick good job
lololol.

wonder what that makes hm, 8urcivic, hondagod666, mirroring, guiltyxxspark, brokentalon etc then :what:
CI Hate Crew.

Nor were his factory headlamps.

It's amazing how this guy literally just got his third thread a 'retard' tag; this guy deserves a kick in the balls and a tard-check from the government.
yup. We're an easy group to get along with but damn this guy is just asking for it.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Don't forget me on the Hater crew, I player hate with the finest of haters. Hate hate hate hate......player Hater thread will be started soon, in VIP, for all things hateful. Join up if you too enjoy being a Hater

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Bahahahahaha I just read this whole thread.... I love how the guy with the DIY strut bars with WOOD screws is arguing with the VIPs about a screw in egay "roll cage". Since you seem intent on getting a roll cage, even if it's put together with a rod and improper hardware, why dont you save up some pennies, go out and buy a LEGIT roll cage from a reputable company and get it welded in so you don't kill youself.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
1)You know, when I clicked on this thread I thought, "Dear God, let this thread die already...for the second time." Now I just want it to keep going because of comments like this:

Shut your ass up. I still consider you mentally handicapped because you want to have a roll cage just for looks. You're a ricer, hood rat and dumb ass all in one neat little inbred package.
That is damn near poetic. :lol:

2) Getting lit up by Ricky, Jake, Stephen or me takes much less stupidity and dumb comments than it takes to get Dylan to flame on you. If Dylan pulls out the mallo roaster on you, you must be doing something very wrong. :roll: