ROLLING FENDER rolling

badshadowej

cameron
i have a cheap ass ebay rear camber kit. My offset is 0 and my rims are 16x8 i have my tire tucked gently in the front an it never rubs, like maybe on a bump here and there but the rear fenders are rubbing like a bitch on my drivers side on my passenger side not so much, i tried the bat trick but im bout to have to take it in to get the fenders rolled properly. but well seee.... idk what i should do the outside of my tired on the drivers side rear is getting shredded but just on the outside, i tried the bat trick but not hellping anyadvice?
I might go buy a heat gun, and probably will order new camber kits,
Any suggestions for heat guns camber kits or fitment advice would be awesome thanks guys:twisted:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
he didnt make them all, lol he just posted on them all then made one lol. i thought the same thing too.

OP: definitely roll the fenders, and i would also upgrade the camber kit. people have done it on here with a baseball bat, just make sure you use the heatgun a lot while doing it. i've seen people jack the car up, have friends sit on it, put a phonebook or something similar in the gap, and drop the jack. haha really sketchy tho

96LSteg

Jemel
my bad...i just seen fender roling like 9898765674 times and only seen one name lol