Rolling Fenders.

Jay417

Beast From The East
has anybody here rolled the fenders?? im not having a issue with the teggy right now but if i wanna lower it more i might have a rubbing problem? thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i didnt rub when i was low on 205/50/15 but when i did 215/45/16 i rubbed and i raised the car up. i rolled my fenders with a baseball bat and a rolling pin

cborden

Jesus is THE way
theres a mechanism out there that you can bolt on to your studs and roll them with but its pretty pricey i think like 3-500 in my opinion not really worth it if you can do it wit a bat carefully

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i used a rolling pin.. but then it wasnt enough room so i ended up cutting mine

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ok so forgive me, my noob is showing, does "rolling fenders" bend in that extra material on the inside or does it flare out the fender itself?

Surferman

^I think it just bends things on the inside and not notible on the outside, however ive heard you gotta be carful doing it or you might crack paint

I tryed doing my front with a baseball bat yesterday but It still rubs...i guess ima try to do it again today lol.
I used this article to help me out: http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=698
however i didnt remove any strip and I did my front not my rear...

whats a rolling pin?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
the only rolling pin i know of is for baking...

ya that article helped alot. its definitely the inside. lol

Last edited: