Roof rack....

White95SE

That thing is fucking ugly. If you want to carry boxes around, get a tacoma or something. I highly doubt you bike enough to warrant attaching that hideous waste of metal to the roof of your nice car. I can't wait for this trend to fall off.

Someone had to say it.

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
I'm not doing it as a fucking trend I use it... well I hate this fuckin cambered out crap that's going on but do I knock people for it? NO I could care less about looking cool

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk2

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
I bike pretty much everyday when I get the money for a thule rack ill get one till then it stays.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I'm not doing it as a fucking trend I use it... well I hate this fuckin cambered out crap that's going on but do I knock people for it? NO I could care less about looking cool

the rack looks empty in the picture bro

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Local

Dbag checkin' in. I got a rack this summer and have YET to put an single thing on it. Loving all this rage directed towards others tastes, like any of your opinions matter lol. lmk where that gets you.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Could be worse... you can be a 240 douschebag lol

You watch your fucking mouth!! Haha
Props for sticking with what you want/like, despite the negative feedback!
I was going to reprimand you, but then I noticed you're from socal, so no point, lol
Loving all this rage directed towards others tastes, like any of your opinions matter lol. lmk where that gets you.
k, I'll keep you posted, sugar tits

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Dbag checkin' in. I got a rack this summer and have YET to put an single thing on it. Loving all this rage directed towards others tastes, like any of your opinions matter lol. lmk where that gets you.
Watch out guys, we got a badass over here!!