rookie here

rooKie_teg

Whats up ClubIntegra!

New to the site..

I own a 1999 Acura Integra * automatic * =(

I wanna pretty much rebuild my car.. so i come to you guys to help give me some tips.. my cousin is a genius when it comes to doing the work.. but i pretty much wanna help develop the ideas and get alot of help from everyone here..

so far i put a cheap exhaust on it.. i bought new headlights (oem) havent put them on yet.. and a few other things like an intake etc..

ill pretty much check the site and read up on other post about their cars and get a feel of what they do.. i wanna be that cool dude in the summer with the sick car, although summer is almost over i can have winter to start the project.. so please help :)

chronsolo

MAD MAN
hey man auto's are still cool, although it kills me everytime i get in my car and put it in "drive".

get some 20" spinners, new spoiler (HUGE), chrome trim on your doors, and a hood scoop. jk keep it clean yo
:welcome:

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
:welcome:

automatics arent that bad, i drive a 2000 LS. no race car, but can be a nice daily

kuro300

LTDI racing
hey was up welcome man
auto are still nice cars period I got one don't be ashamed most people don't have a car you know...

but here are some things I've done so far'

headers
full exhaust
sound system lowered almost slammed not enough yet lol'
but yea just keep it clean and love you got bro.

rooKie_teg

appreciate it guys.. i havent been home to get on the computer.. been away with the air force.. but yeah ill post pics when i can.. ill keep checking back when im not busy, thanks for the help