Rota Aleica's on my 92 da?

DA_newbie

looking to get a new set of rims and I really like these but what are your opinions of them? Not sure if they would fit my DA, I want to get them either gunmetal or gold
Here's my da
it has ls meshes at the moment

Run your car not your mouth

DA_newbie

Yea I'm saving up to get a set of function and form coilovers to drop it lower all around and hopefully have it looking sexy for wekfest San Francisco ^_^

Ganyon

It would look good. Reminds me of wheels that should be on an ae86.

DA_newbie

They are from the ae86 I always liked them but never seen them on the DA or around my area so it's a risk haha I was going for Enkei 92's but I've seen a few civics and tegs with them :/

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf, are those Hayashi Sakura knock offs? I couldn't see putting a s***ty replica of those wheels on, I'd say put the 92s on your DA.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Get the OG sakuras. And drop your car more to pull that look off. Those wheels have to have the car at the right height to look any good IMO. But that's just my opinion

DA_newbie

I'm still debating, you guys know any nice looking deep dish rims? And yea wekfest starting Hawaii this February and I believe Frisco after

Sammich

dont get those wheels unless you get the authentic wheels...those wheels are not the business, you can spend your money on a better looking wheel

Kirbo

MAD IMPORTZ
the deep dishs on my 97 gsr with b20/vtec are sick. There konig wideopens with +20 offset. let me see if i can upload a image of my gsr on here for you to get a look of wat they look like

Last edited:
Wtf, are those Hayashi Sakura knock offs?.
Yup. You are absolutely correct sir.

the deep dishs on my 97 gsr with b20/vtec are sick. There konig wideopens with +20 offset. let me see if i can upload a image of my gsr on here for you to get a look of wat they look like

How much did you spend on those? And why didn't you just get the real RPF1s?