Rota pic ReQuest!!!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
ok so since my accident a few other things are fucked up.. rear camber kit and r trailing arm.. and 2 rims are bent on the inside lip, today i was at the shop tryin to bend them bak and one of them cracked like a half inch. I've enough witht he problems and the vibration from the bends suck and so do fuzion zri tires.. i dont really have money to spend on new rims and tires at the moment but safety first:oops:

Everyone wih Rota's post some pics, i wana see colors and styles

BTW: i have the circuit 8's in flat black

PLeaSE POST

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lol people dont wanna listen when i say rotas bend very easily... check out my wheel thread in the member rides... i been through some rotas and colors.

03dc5Integra

SilverDB8 said:
lol people dont wanna listen when i say rotas bend very easily... check out my wheel thread in the member rides... i been through some rotas and colors.
i would so listen to this dude since he has experience with them but yeah put two stockies n the front n the 2 remaining rotas in the back n your all set for now

MidniteFreedom

new rota just came out! called Flighter kinda looks like volks ce28n (8 spokes). made me wanna buy them.... but must not! must buy real volks one on my new car one day!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
MidniteFreedom said:
new rota just came out! called Flighter kinda looks like volks ce28n (8 spokes). made me wanna buy them.... but must not! must buy real volks one on my new car one day!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

No0o0o0o0o0 you're kidding me... i just bought the real deals... looks like imma need to go 5 lug :p

fucking rotas man... they copy everything

Jmoney187

LivinLow
damn u fuckers.. every comment is about nooo rota's lol... i love them and i swore they were the shit but everyone hates them.. i need a good wheel company. i was gona go for axis next

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
IMO Axis > Rota

My friend got cut off at 80mph in a dropped RSX with 19" Axis and a 35 series tires. We jumped all 4 on a curb and didn't even bend, crack or flat spot the rim. That's just one example, I've seen the Axis Reverb and Spider go through hell on his car and I used to have Axis Hiro and they were very durable as well.