rota rims

teg21

I was wondering if Rota makes good rims because i have them on my car i just bought thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
people will say no.

I say yes, people who know people who track will say yes. Any rim, i dont care if its a Rota wheel or a Volk wheel, they will bend if you do something wrong. Rota wheels are track proven Like Volks and Works etc. I recomend rota wheels

JGvtec

I like them. They are nice wheels man. Everyones going to have there different opinions about rims.

michaelz

rota knocks off designs from other makers and remake em with reduced quality. sure it's not always going to fail but there's a lot more broken rotas out there than real wheels.

jump on google images, type rota fail and you will see some pretty nasty failures. you wouldn't really get that with real wheels. i've seen a RE amemiya wheel (probably forged by rays) which hit a curb so damn hard it's bent square but still didnt crack.

Last edited:

01FTW

Why do you think so many people have rotas on their tegs? They make sexy ass wheels.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
rota knocks off designs from other makers and remake em with reduced quality. sure it's not always going to fail but there's a lot more broken rotas out there than real wheels.

jump on google images, type rota fail and you will see some pretty nasty failures. you wouldn't really get that with real wheels. i've seen a RE amemiya wheel (probably forged by rays) which hit a curb so damn hard it's bent square but still didnt crack.
ive also seen rota prove them selves at the biggest endurance race in the world.

Cripton805

It's dumbass people that break them. Alot more people have "replicas", so yes... there will be more broken replicas lol.

And people don't take care of them as much too.

I had some drags that we're great for DD. A large object fell off a truck and I struck it damn hard, so hard that it should have at least cracked.

No damage at all. :shock:
and they looked the same as the day I got them a year later. "paint wise & no scratches"
I hardly washed them and I dind't take care of them.

Cripton805

ive also seen rota prove them selves at the biggest endurance race in the world.
I trust Rota... No doubt about it.

It amazes me when people say... "I ran through a whole and my rim broke / bent / cracked"
and then they say ROTA is crap?

No shit it broke, you ran through a F'n hole... LMAO :lol: