rota rims

I used to have a distinct dislike of Rotas. After having a car stolen that had some serious cash invested I have a different opinion. I would not roll around town daily with Volk, Mugen, SSR, BBS, or any other set of wheels that cost $400+ per wheel. They are just too tempting to thieves. Rotas allow you to have the look you want without the large investment that comes with the previously mentioned wheels.
Obviously, they will not be the same quality as the forged, legit wheels. They will however allow you to have a different look than stock on your car without the significant price tag associated with their name brand counterparts.
I just hate when people change the centercaps on Rotas and try to pass them off as Mugen, Equips, SSRs, etc. If they're Rotas, say they're Rotas. No shame just because you can't afford $3000 wheels on your car.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I'll never own a set of Rotas. I have refused to buy cars because they had Rotas on them.

Real wheels > OEM wheels > Steelies > Wagon Wheels > Dog Feces > Knock-Off wheels

I'll never own a set of Rotas. I have refused to buy cars because they had Rotas on them.

Real wheels > OEM wheels > Steelies > Wagon Wheels > Dog Feces > Knock-Off wheels

I'm not even going to question your expertise on the quality of wheels and the debate of forged vs. cast wheels at this point, or ask you about your vast experience in racing. At this point, you first need to come up with an original thought on the matter, rather than quote Ominous:roll:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm not even going to question your expertise on the quality of wheels and the debate of forged vs. cast wheels at this point, or ask you about your vast experience in racing. At this point, you first need to come up with an original thought on the matter, rather than quote Ominous:roll:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet most people would use Daimond Raacing over Rotas. loool even though daimond racing is more prone to breaking

teg21

thanks for the info and compliments about my rims. i have looked at the photos on google of the ones that broke but i dont think ill be doing any crazy driving. So hopefully it wont happen to me

Cripton805

Seriously? Looking at this

Is that your opinion or reliability?

I had a steelie break 2 lugs and almost break a third almost ending my life because it was slightly rusted and caused it to bend.

Steelies suck lol
Never trusted again :shock: