Rota Slips

chuckklez

Anyone know where I can get a decent price on Rota slipstreams? I was trying honda marketplace but I got no response from the author of the post.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
For the love of God why does everyone want these s*** wheels. Buy the real wheels, you're ripping off the original creator.

chuckklez

If you can find me Spoon SW388 wheels at the same price as rotas in good condition I'm down. Other than that unless my donations improve I can afford those right now. Good news is that I'll be trying out the Bridgestone RE-11a tires. :)

dlo253

SW388 for same price as rota?? In what world? Not everybody needs forged wheels that are worth more than the car tho.
As long as you dont put rega or spoon stickers on the wheels, who gives a f***?! Browse ebay for a new set, or buy used.

itzrivera

lol seriously i see justin on all of these threads telling people to buy real wheels, but sad truth is not everyone can afford wheels that cost just as much as a new car would. Not knocking you, but times are tough brah.

slipstreams are played out though. i would go for something different op

dlo253

Sometimes its not even the fact they can't afford it, but the fact its not needed. Cast wheels are perfectly fine for a street car. Look at damn near every car around you, lol.

Last edited:

chuckklez

Sometimes its not even the fact they can't afford it, but the fact its not needed. Cast wheels are perfectly fine for a street car. Look at damn near every car around you, lol.
Exactly my point, u guys are awsome lol. I'm going to be having the body work and paint done so I just wanted to get a decent looking pair of wheels. Next hopefully is the suspension work with AMR coils. My budget just doesn't allow for expensive wheels with all that I want to do right now.

95B18BTurbo

I'll step in here a say that if the dude want's a cheap wheel let him buy them. Are they baller?... No, but will they be round and house rubber...yes! That works in my book as I run Drag DR-9's on one of my Integra's, Konig Spooled on the other, and have Rota Slips for my slicks.

With that said I own a set of Work Emotion Kiwami's for my STi. They are beautiful wheels, but I also had a badass budget at the time too.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
lol seriously i see justin on all of these threads telling people to buy real wheels, but sad truth is not everyone can afford wheels that cost just as much as a new car would. Not knocking you, but times are tough brah.

slipstreams are played out though. i would go for something different op

Fair enough, not a fan of people stealing designs though. That's my bone to pick with fake wheels. If rota comes up with their own designs it wouldn't bother me at all.

dlo253

Yeah, don't be mad at the people buying em tho, they don't design em. And honestly, you would be surprised how many people have no idea that most of their wheels are replicas of something else. I sure as hell don't condone copying but hell, what are ya gonna do but let them do what they do. Maybe it will bite them in the ass someday with a lawsuit, doubt it.