Rota wheels FT !!!!!

RecklessDC2

got some mint ass bronze rota torques FT with brand new falken tires 195 15 looking for white wheels especially track r with polished lip white wheels only and not for sale trade only thanks guys !!!:)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
atleast you could do is follow the rules... let me break it down for you cause your to lazy to read the rules...

MUST have a sign in picture with CI on it and the date and your sn

Keenooo

and wouldnt this be in the wrong thread?

RecklessDC2

yea sorry ill look into the rules now i live in socal saw the socal thread and said fuck it umma post it here my bad no need to get your panties in a knot and thanks ;)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nobodies panties are in a knot, this is how we operate as a group for the protection of members such as yourself. The rules are not extravagant at all and takes little effort.
My biggest issue with people that don't follow the rules: If you're too fucking lazy to write three things down on a piece of paper and post it, then how the fuck can I count on you to actually follow through with shipping?

Blakexvx

Nobodies panties are in a knot, this is how we operate as a group for the protection of members such as yourself. The rules are not extravagant at all and takes little effort.
My biggest issue with people that don't follow the rules: If you're too f***ing lazy to write three things down on a piece of paper and post it, then how the f*** can I count on you to actually follow through with shipping?
quoted for truth! :twisted:

RecklessDC2

lol chill out meng i didnt see the rules when i first signed up no need to get upset ;) now that im informed on how it works i will not make the same mistake twice and lastly i posted this specifically in the socal thread because i live in socal and would want people form so cal to see it ...... not sure what shipping has to do with anthiing o_O ? but hey thanks for the friendly warm welcome everyone :D

RecklessDC2

nice ! lol so help me out and lets try to get these wheels and tires traded one asshole to another id greatly appreciate it