Rotating tires

themiller13

In an effort to save some money I wanted to rotate my tires on my own. But before I did that are they all the same size? (97 GS) If so, with respect to tread direction, is it just move and bolt back on?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Always used a figure eight like Dylan. It's recommended

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I use the forward-cross pattern. I move the front two tires to the rear, then move the rear tires to the front and cross them.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i cross them in an X pattern
this is what i do ^ ^ ^

at work we do this V V V V V
I use the forward-cross pattern. I move the front two tires to the rear, then move the rear tires to the front and cross them.
when some of my tires where barely starting to get alignment wear i dismount them, then mounted inside out and bolted them on rotated from where they came off of, BUT its easy to do bc i work at tire shop other wise its not worth the $$$$

BTW you can go to discount tire and get a tire rotation FOR FREE!!!!!

scubajosh12

91 Integra
foot pounds of torque is what you need to set the lug nuts to when your done. it doesnt matter how much torque it takes to get them off unless you have jacked studs. get an impact or a tire iron bust those bad boys free move the tires how ever you feel fit and then tighten the lug nuts to a set torque. over torque will cause you to damage the studs under torque well im sure you can figure that out.