Rotor Problem!

sps21112

I need to know were i can get the screws that hold the rotors on our tegs? Can i just call any acura or honda dealer? And if so are they called rotor screws or what?

kuro300

LTDI racing
i think you can just go to an auto store ..any really will have the just say rotor screws ...or go to a junk yard ..

mirrorimg

Going to the junk yard will probably end up with broken/stripped screws anyway.

You can get them from the dealer, they are like $0.27 each. You really dont need them. Our wheels are Hubcentric, and while the caliper keeps the rotor from falling off when you take the tire off, the wheel secures it in place when it is torqued down.

The screws are only there for the manufacturing process, to keep the rotor from moving around/falling off during assembly

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I wouldn't put them back in...but that's me. Most (prob 95%) cars don't use them anyway. The rim holds the rotor on, and even if the rim were to fall off for some stupid reason, the caliper will still hold it in place

Just use proper torque specs and sequence to insure proper seating of everything and it will be fine.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I wouldn't put them back in...but that's me. Most (prob 95%) cars don't use them anyway. The rim holds the rotor on, and even if the rim were to fall off for some stupid reason, the caliper will still hold it in place

Just use proper torque specs and sequence to insure proper seating of everything and it will be fine.
this man right here knows what hes talking about