ROTY Application: rsxer63

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
o ya i know ive shown with him before. his car straight show car right?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yup, the wife said no more track time for me, so all I got was one track day. (
Sorry bro. I'm lucky my girlfriend lets me track. Can't keep the wifey worried though. You're a good man.

rsxer63

Well my first day at the track I got tired and had a little mishap on the last run of the day (went off the track and did $3500 in damage to the RSX:( .... wife got worried and said no more.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well my first day at the track I got tired and had a little mishap on the last run of the day (went off the track and did $3500 in damage to the RSX:( .... wife got worried and said no more.
Ouch. What happened and what got damaged? If you don't mind me asking. I think I girl would be worried to. Totally understandable.

rsxer63

Ouch. What happened and what got damaged? If you don't mind me asking. I think I girl would be worried to. Totally understandable.
Thought it was the wide open corner and it wasn't.... by the time I realised it was too late. Instructor said if I had tried to make it and failed... we would have been dead.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thought it was the wide open corner and it wasn't.... by the time I realised it was too late. Instructor said if I had tried to make it and failed... we would have been dead.
Holy shit! Which track was this at? Glad you're ok man. Were you injured?

rsxer63

Holy shit! Which track was this at? Glad you're ok man. Were you injured?

Thunderhill... both of us were uninjured. I remembered what they said in the meeting... "if you are going off let the car go rather than try to save it". I guess it saved our lives.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thunderhill... both of us were uninjured. I remembered what they said in the meeting... "if you are going off let the car go rather than try to save it". I guess it saved our lives.
That's exactly what my instructor told me. Road racing isn't for the faint of heart. Gotta have balls to do this shit.