• lro255

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • corona88

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
ur friends on here vote for u.you should have no votes with a internally stock motor over cars with fully build motor.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Matt has put a lot of time into his motor. Just because he doesn't have big cams and huge pistons doesn't mean his motor isn't worthy of voting for. His supporting mods make his motor very reliable and balanced.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ur friends on here vote for u.you should have no votes with a internally stock motor over cars with fully build motor.
You... Should choke on a big one. Don't judge me. My goal is to stay NA and I'm actually gathering parts to rebuild my B18C1.

Matt has put a lot of time into his motor. Just because he doesn't have big cams and huge pistons doesn't mean his motor isn't worthy of voting for. His supporting mods make his motor very reliable and balanced.
Thanks.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
another reason he gets votes is because he mainly buys only spoon parts.

he hasnt wasted his money on blox or other cheap company's just to make a high 13 sec car.

like aussie says..his engine is reliable and well balanced....he also has over 200k

and just for the record i still havnt voted

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

he hasnt wasted his money on blox or other cheap company's just to make a high 13 sec car.

like aussie says..his engine is reliable and well balanced....he also has over 200k

Thanks. :thumbs up I'd give you and Greg a +1 rep if we had a rep system.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
yes a stock motor is balanced

1caintegra

type-s and the RS

so this is y he get votes
Spoon Sports AIR CLEANER
Spoon Sports baffled OIL PAN
Spoon Sports magnetic DRAIN BOLT SET UP
Spoon Sports oil CAP
Spoon Sports radiator CAP
Spoon Sports radiator stays
damn shit he dosent even need thats. that band stuiped shit. for the record my cars a 200whp auto cross and road course car.its seen the 1320 once only because infineon raceway is in my back yard

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
the reason he gets votes is because his engine has over 200xxx miles like stated above, its very well maintained, the parts he does have are not some cheap ass nopi shit and his motor setup is perfect for what he does with his car.

all in all he has the best motor to application setup out of all of us.

and matt isnt the only person who has gotten votes for being internally stock.....what about the others?

i really dont understand why your crying about this anyway....not like you were gonna win with your setup.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im not judging you.im judging ur car it's stcok but it prove my argument.
Learn how you use the quote button correctly.

so this is y he get votes
Spoon Sports air cleaner
Spoon Sports baffled oil pan
Spoon Sports magnetic drain bolt set
Spoon Sports oil cap
Spoon Sports radiator cap
Spoon Sports radiator stays
damn shit he dosent even need thats. that band stuiped shit. for the record my cars a 200whp auto cross and road course car.its seen the 1320 once only because infineon raceway is in my back yard
I don't see why you're talking shit. Have I ever talked shit about your cars?

the reason he gets votes is because his engine has over 200xxx miles like stated above, its very well maintained, the parts he does have are not some cheap ass nopi shit and his motor setup is perfect for what he does with his car.

and matt isnt the only person who has gotten votes for being internally stock.....what about the others?

i really dont understand why your crying about this anyway....not like you were gonna win with your setup.
Thanks.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS

1. the parts he does have are what i've stated above..spoon spoon spoon..yea expensive..but im sorry a spoon sports radiator cap has nothing to do with performance so what does it matter that he's spending money and not buying 'cheap' brands when it has nothing to do with his build?

2. i didn't talk shit about anyone in the beinning, i didn't start off talking about any one persons car from the start, go back and read my posts if you think im attacking one person, im not until someone jupms on me for something i said. for your info i ive had 3 different cam set ups and i stick with my comp cams beause ive found they're the ones i like the best. my car is actually driven im sponsored when im on the track and my set up has Proven the test of time. ive had 3 seasons of auto x and road course on my build.

Learn how you use the quote button correctly.

I don't see why you're talking shit. Have I ever talked shit about your cars?

Thanks.
im not talking shit about u dude. i never pointed a finger at you, or singled you or your car out dirrectly did i? No i didn'.t im not saying my cars the shit and your's isn't do what the fck u want with your ride i could care less, more power 2 u.

I would also like to add...as stated in the very beinning of this year's Best N/A build:

This is for Best N/A Integra or RSX.

KEEP IN MIND! This is for best N/A, this isnt a beauty contest all that matters is under the hood in this poll.

[
so u tell me how a stock motor is beating out car's who actually have work put in under the hood. i just dont get it. i guess its just the rice mentality *alot* of people on this forum seem to have that pisses me off.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
1. .but im sorry a spoon sports radiator cap has nothing to do with performance so what does it matter that he's spending money and not buying 'cheap' brands when it has nothing to do with his build?

so u tell me how a stock motor is beating out car's who actually have work put in under the hood. i just dont get it. i guess its just the rice mentality *alot* of people on this forum seem to have that pisses me off.
The Spoon Sports radiator cap functions to increase the pressure inside the radiator; accordingly, even when the temperature of the coolant water exceeds 100C, boiling can be avoided and increased cooling performance may be achieved.

BTW; I don't see "a lot" of rice on this forum.

heykosal

Angkorian
Hi hater!!:hi:

Seriously there is not a lot of rice on this site..we have a far lower percentage, by volume, of riced out cars on here compared to other, larger forums.

You need to stop drinking all that Haterade..

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Hi hater!!:hi:

Seriously there is not a lot of rice on this site..we have a far lower percentage, by volume, of riced out cars on here compared to other, larger forums.

You need to stop drinking all that Haterade..
You...shut up...go buy a car. Quit playing on forums