ROTY: Samurai Blue

XjoEnX

You give me hope that there are still people out there who appreciate what these cars are made for. Not just following a damn trend.
They were made for more than just tracking though. It's a great eco-friendly car. I love my highway commutes.

Jayteg

yeah. civics and integras were only tracked because my people will race anything with 4 wheels.
I grew up in the 90s, kids with civic ex's, stickers, loud mufflers, big ass wings trying to drag race. And the sad part is I still see this lol. So when I see cars like yours I have a certain appreciation.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I grew up in the 90s, kids with civic ex's, stickers, loud mufflers, big ass wings trying to drag race. And the sad part is I still see this lol. So when I see cars like yours I have a certain appreciation.
lol thanks but i have a loud ass exhaust, im getting a big ass wing and i gots lots of stickers lol!

XjoEnX

Hahaha I still remember big body kits, headlight mod taillight conversion, white interiors and all that wild stuff. Some were done very well and some were just a clash of bad tastes. One of the stand outs back in the day that I always liked was LJ Garcia's yellow EK with the Feel's widebody

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Thanks, but i still see Hondas as economy cars except for the obvious ones like the Type R series, the NSX and the s2000

i want yo scooter
everything's for sale for the right price :thumbs up
ricky told me to enter it for ROTY, so f*** it. i need fresh pics anyhow. just painted the front frame and some accents. it'll probably be up sometime tonight.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lool im not shipping a scooter from texas! theres actually a really big scooter trend going on here so its not too hard to find them.

dopematic

Hahaha I still remember big body kits, headlight mod taillight conversion, white interiors and all that wild stuff. Some were done very well and some were just a clash of bad tastes. One of the stand outs back in the day that I always liked was LJ Garcia's yellow EK with the Feel's widebody
I remember that, Daniel was telling me about he builds his car and always trailer it around. It's like never been driven right? Haha