rsx is topping out at 200?

cody1018

Just because they pull the motor has nothing to do with the Electronic aspect of the car, unless the ECU was swapped out and regardless if its a manual or auto there can still be a governor.
Might be the Cel, best thing to do is see what code its throwing out

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hmm, well if it was limping, it would do that in all gears, so it's different. I guess it probably is just governed. But if you have a cel, you need to get that checked out, eh

rsxtypeSexii

well thanks boys ill hook it up to my buddy computer see whats goin on and hope i can get it to 200mph ;) you all have a good day eh ahah one things for sure if my car breaks i can trade it for a moose or a polar bear and take that to work . any other ideas let me know thanks for the help club teg over club rsx :)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Maybe you have a base model badged as a type s in canada. :rolf:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
well thanks boys ill hook it up to my buddy computer see whats goin on and hope i can get it to 200mph ;) you all have a good day eh ahah one things for sure if my car breaks i can trade it for a moose or a polar bear and take that to work . any other ideas let me know thanks for the help club teg over club rsx :)
Better be a moose, eh

ssbp dc2

Haha. Have the same problem with my dc2. But ogstackadolla answered my problem. Sorry to thread jack. Hope you figure out your problem op.

Sent from my...