rsx is topping out at 200?

rsxtypeSexii

yes sorry 200km (.) im not great at english didnt know everyone was an english teacher. anyways 200km my question is why is it not going to 235km? i am canadain and my car is in miles but yes i ment kph.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh, you're Canadian, eh?
And your poor english caused us to think you were bragging about your car being fast, not your car sucking, eh.
Assuming you're doing this on the track, how far are you actually giving yourself to top out, eh? Does your rev limiter kick in, eh?
Take it to the drag strip and see what time you get there, eh!

rsxtypeSexii

your speaking more canadain then me eh .....yes track duh , ill go about a km(about .6miles for you mcdonalds lovers) or so at 200 and foot on the floor5th gear at about 5500 or 6500 rpm will not go near 7 though and will not keep accelerating

#poorgrammerswagg :)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Eh, fuck you, eh!! :lol:
So it goes to 6500 and the motor restricts itself, or can you feel the engine still pulling? When you launch the car, does the clutch grab?

rsxtypeSexii

restrics itself i belive its what ever rpm its at and just stays steady. at the one point might speed up atiny bit but no pull. by clutch grabbing you mean specificly ?casue yes i can dump the clutch and burn into 2nd third if im lucky

rsxtypeSexii

yes im pretty sure its on thought it was just a busted wire or somthing stupid. im going to have it on a computer asap .i thought id see if it was happening with anyone else or if anyone knows whats going on.eh

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You do have a CEL, eh? lol
My car went into limp mode a couple weeks ago with a CEL and wouldn't rev past 5k

cody1018

Sounds like the car has a governor on it not allowing to go past a certian speed. Its a simple fix, you have to have the governor removed. Usually its a program that can do it.

rsxtypeSexii

so you got the cel to dude , anyway to get out of it , i kinda feel like its a std noe cel cel cel yeal feels dirty

rsxtypeSexii

see i thoguht it might have been but i didnt think there was a govner on it beacuse its standard and it was in a crash and they would ahve pulled the motor out to fix the frame