rsx pulls to side

nigori

could it be anything major and/or expensive (other than cheap-to-fix wheel alignment) if it pulls to one side during cruising, not accel or braking

jznsn2u

You need an alignment. $50-$70 for an alignment in california. An extra $15 per tire if you have camber.

DC_Five_Earl

could it be anything major and/or expensive (other than cheap-to-fix wheel alignment) if it pulls to one side during cruising, not accel or braking
I have the same problem :shock: could be an alignment issue, there was a tsb on it but i didn't bring the car to the dealers for it. they probably would've charged an ass load if i did lol.

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah bad wheel alignment, and that will cuase bad uneven tire wear on one side or the other, which will cuase even more pulling to one side, or a drifting side to side motion. Take it somewhere and get everything straight

chargespeedDC5

look alignment of course just search around and plus thats kinda a given. If the car pulls to one side its an alignment. Are you lowered?

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
a bad tire will make it pull, if the pull changes with the tire swap, you have a bad tire