rsx type-s steering wheel conversion

maybe a dumb question, but has anyone tried this? i'm not new at all to the honda world, but this is my first teg (99 gs-r) so i don't know everything about conversions and things like that...so sorry if i ask any dumb questions at any time ha. i was thinking about it today and i'm curious to know how hard, if hard at all, it would be to do this. thoughts?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you half to do a lot of work to put in the rsx steering wheel in, the spines are different than teg, so different steering column, not sure if thats all but its a bitch to do but yet I've seen it done before, looks out of place IMO

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Save yourself the headache and just get a nice steering wheel & hub package from weaksauce.

Save yourself the headache and just get a nice steering wheel & hub package from weaksauce.
yeah, i'm just more of an oem type guy but i'll see whats out there. is the type-r wheel a direct fit replacement or does it require some work as well?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
any eg or dc wheel will fit.

or you can change the steering collum for the ctr or s2k ones. anything is possible you just need to change the steering column

mirrorimg

All 3rd gen integra wheels should be interchangeable. I think some prelude wheels will also fit. I started researching different wheels that would work, but lost interest as I have other issues that need tending to.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
havent herd of the prelude. but eg and dc are the same. ek is the easiest steering coluumn to change over to

i think i'm going to go with a type-r wheel, i have some bigger issues to deal with as well so i'm not trying to pull any steering columns as of yet lol. thanks for the quick replies guys..

kolya

you can try an sir-g steering wheel, it kinda looks like the momo jdm itr wheel except its a whole lot cheaper...they're just kinda hard to find

plus its oem so you'll get that oem look that you want!