Running rich help!

SnowD

Honda cars of Plano sales
So i have a 91 integra with a B20B engine swap. The problem is cylinder #2 has a OBD2 connector clip on it while all the others remain stock! When i turn the car on and while the engines running i pull the spark plug wires out of each cylinder and it's always been #2 that craps out on me. I checked to see if my ECU was after market but ir turns out its running a stock [As far as i know it's un chipped] 91 DA ECU. So besides spending alot of money on a piggy back ECU like a greddy E-manage. Anything else i could do? I can't get it tuned...As far as i know. Unless there's a way to tune a stock ECU someone please tell me. Also the previous owner of the car did all that idk why. I just noticed that one of the clips didn't match up with all the rest.and the wires on that one were spliced in. Also if it helps...I'm running an AEM Fuel Pressure rail and idk my PSI cause the B&M fuel press gauge on it broke.

98sierra

waitformeperfromance.com reflash ECU, not the best but it is cheaper and can get you close

You need to get an OBD0 to OBD1 jumper harness and a P28, P30, or P72 OBD1 ECU. Then get it socketed and chipped and have it tuned. Also, you should get the right clips and injectors.

It doesn't have anything to do with Vtec. You need to jumper harness run the OBD1 ecu in your car. More tuning programs operate on OBD1. Most tuners I know work with the OBD1 programs.

I would find an ECU locally because you need to inspect it before you buy it. I don't trust many people's opinion of the parts they are trying to sell.

SnowD

Do you think there was a reason the previous owner had an obd2 clip on only one injector?

Well OBD0 and OBD1&2 injectors work in different ways. If your set up is OBD0 and you have an OBD1 or 2 injector in there you're going to have problems. If you're other 3 injectors are OBD0 and the only one screwing up is an OBD2 injector, put another OBD0 injector(with the proper clip) in the place of it and see where it gets you.

SnowD

Well OBD0 and OBD1&2 injectors work in different ways. If your set up is OBD0 and you have an OBD1 or 2 injector in there you're going to have problems. If you're other 3 injectors are OBD0 and the only one screwing up is an OBD2 injector, put another OBD0 injector(with the proper clip) in the place of it and see where it gets you.
Hopefully it gets me that little sticker that goes on the corner of my windshield :thumbs up

Hopefully it gets me that little sticker that goes on the corner of my windshield :thumbs up
Yea, I know that feeling. I just got my new one this week.
The DPS made me get new plates too because my plates were "old and losing reflective material". Fucking Tx DPS:roll:

SnowD

Texas is NO place for a honda..My friend got pulled over in his brand new camaro with green underglow and extreamly blue HID'S and cartel leader tinting. And the cop let him go and all he said is "Don't speed again...I love your car btw" When i was rockin my EK sedan i got a ticket for having "Too dim" license plate lights. Which is total bullshit considering it's almost impossible to tell since he was tail gating me since i left my neighborhood and he had his brights on..