Rust!

Prozon

Kris
Sand off all the rust and coat the bare metal in some paint! Good thing you caught it before it rusted through. ;)

eiznekeM

x2 to what everyone above said. I use a small upright hand sander (like a dremel, but bigger, cordless and upright) with sanding pads to take off the rust after using a scaper to get all the chunks and flakes off. Good luck with whichever method you find works best!

Prozon

Kris
Couple bucks for some sand paper at a hardware store. Couple bucks for a can of spray paint or primer. Either would work, the goal is just to clean and re-seal the metal.

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
fix it ASAP!!!! will get worser!!! i had a nissan 240sx and that bitch rusted up REALLY bad cause i ignored it...dont make the same mistake youll regret it

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Got a classic case of Honda cancer there my friend. If ur not sure what to do about repairing the rust consult a body shop. Just take care of it quick before it spreads.

JGvtec

yea basically. Since its in your wheel well arch you won't see it so all i would do is sand down with like a 400 grit to get rid of the rust then primer it. paint then clear.