Ryan Dunn (from Jackass) June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver

Ryan Dunn, a man who once shoved a toy car up his rectum in the name of entertainment, is dead at 34. Dunn was an original member of the "Jackass" crew famously led by Johnny Knoxville and appeared in all three "Jackass" movies and the TV show that preceded them.

Dunn was reportedly involved in a car crash in Pennsylvania early Monday morning. Dunn and another unidentified person both died in the crash which took place around 3:30 a.m. in West Goshen Township. According to TMZ, the car caught fire in the crash.

There's no word on whether alcohol was a factor in the crash, but TMZ did discover that Dunn tweeted this photo of himself (left) and his friends drinking just hours before the crash

Pennsylvania radio station 96.1 KISS, which posted the photo below, is reporting that Dunn was driving a Porsche at high speeds when he lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a tree

Last edited:

Ilovemy95teggy

just saw this on the internet. RIP Ryan. you will be missed. he was one of my favorite actors from jackass and viva la bam.

WAR 178

Premium User
shouldnt drink and drive clowns...
This should be a lesson for the ones out there that would watch these guys do foolish things, and act like they wouldnt be killed for the retarded acts at some point.... The $$$ made them more reckless
Its one thing to party hard.... but to do so and take it to the streets is another.
They dont want to say that drinking,etc is the cause...but we all know!
If I were rich...I would party at home all the time or have my friends/limo driver get me home if im out. I got the money right.?
Waiting on Lohans ass next...

eiznekeM

shouldnt drink and drive clowns...
This should be a lesson for the ones out there that would watch these guys do foolish things, and act like they wouldnt be killed for the retarded acts at some point.... The $$$ made them more reckless
Its one thing to party hard.... but to do so and take it to the streets is another.
They dont want to say that drinking,etc is the cause...but we all know!
If I were rich...I would party at home all the time or have my friends/limo driver get me home if im out. I got the money right.?
Waiting on Lohans ass next...
Well said sir.

eiznekeM

That guy lived the s*** out of his life! I wish I had that much fun before i die!
Well, I think that's up for interpretation. If I don't get around to shoving a hotwheels up my ass before I die, I think I'll still be pretty content.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, those guys do/did exactly what they wanted to do in their life.

RIP bro, your dumb ass will be missed.

NorthEndGhost

Watch for all this ish to be a hoax, I was told by a coworker that this is part of a skit named "family and friends" to be on his new movie... After all, The Beatles & Sir Paul McCartney made a hoax about his death in a firey crash back in the late 60's.:what:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Knoxville posted on fb saying his condolences to his wife and family... But I mean it could still be a sick prank I guess

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Knoxville posted on fb saying his condolences to his wife and family... But I mean it could still be a sick prank I guess

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
One thing about someone who shoves a car up his ass for television - you never know how far/low they will go for the sake of 'entertainment'